Your child will enjoy nutritious meals prepared by our qualified onsite chef every day. We use fresh, local ingredients, and promote a variety of different food groups, tastes, and textures in our meals. Our menu is developmentally appropriate and provides more than half of a child’s nutrition requirements.
Creating healthy habits
We aim to help children develop a healthy and positive attitude towards food and nutrition. Our Educators play an important role in this and follow strategies and activities such as:
- Involving children in creating healthy menus
- Encouraging children to talk about healthy food choices
- Providing opportunities for children to enjoy food from different cultures
- Talking with children about nutritious food during mealtimes
- Modeling healthy eating practices for children
- Ensuring mealtimes are pleasant and social occasions.
What if my child has special dietary needs?
Some children may have specific food requirements due to allergies/food intolerances, cultural background, or other family preferences. As part of our menu planning process we work in consultation with families to make sure each individual child’s needs are met.